This week I have some awesome resources for you to help you navigate the crazy end of year holiday madness, and also set yourself up for your best year ever in 2022!
Here’s some laser targeted holiday reading to keep you sane, centred, and in the total flow of creating awesome levels of abundance in your life:
- If you want to make sure you’re totally mentally prepared and on track with your mindset to make 2022 your best, and most abundant, year ever… then check out these two posts on The 5 Attitudes of Abundance and Giving Yourself Permission to Thrive
- If the holidays bring up some tricky family dynamics for you, then check out my post on 5 Ways to Keep Calm and Carry on These Holidays
- If you want to know how to reprogram your beliefs, and help abundance flow into your life more easily and effortlessly, check out these two posts: 3 Ways to Make Abundance Easier and The Inner and The Outer Must Match
- If you’re feeling bummed out about the state of the world, politics, and the environment – and feeling defeated or losing hope around those things – then find some peace by checking out this post on How to Make Peace with the State of the World
- If you suspect that *maybe* you don’t truly believe you deserve a life of freedom, choice, and abundance… and *maybe* that’s why it’s not showing up for you in the way that you’d like?… or if you’re just way too hard on yourself, then these next three posts are just the thing: Healing the Wound of Not Enough and Give Yourself a Break! and Why Perfection is The Enemy of Excellence
- If you want to step into ever greater levels of trust that the universe has your back and it’s all working out for your highest good, then check out this post called Sweet Surrender
- If audio lessons are more your thing, and you want to know how to get a massive shift in your abundance consciousness, then check out this podcast episode I recorded for James Wedmore’s “Mind Your Business” podcast on 3 Easy Steps to a Massive Shift
Have a wonderful week!
Sending you lots of Love, Light and Holiday Cheer…
To Your Abundance,
Julie Ann Cairns